== Changelog ==
* We’re back! The development of this plugin has been resumed. I’m working on adding new features and supporting existing bug and pending requests. Thank you for all your kind support!
* Optimizations have been applied throughout the source code, to improve performance. Class declarations are now standardized and functions are easier to read and manage.
* Add new experimental geolocation widget to greet your visitors with the name of the city they’re connecting from. This is very much work in progress, and your feedback on how to improve it, is more than welcome. You can find the widget under Appearance > Widgets.
* We had to skip a few version numbers because of a mistake in numbering our previous release: PHP evaluates as , so in order to release an update, we had to start from
Some excellent tips however if you or a client has many images, I would not recommend changing the default directories structure. First, the search isn’t impacted by the images being in different directories. It’s a database search and not a server search through WordPress and numbers does up database queries. Second, most server Is have restrictions as to how many files can go into a single directory. I’ve had clients have terrible trouble over loading a single directory with too many files. For the casual blogger this isn’t a big deal. For photobloggers or image intensive sites, it is.
• Abrasive Los Angeles shock-jocks “John & Ken” have been championing a libertarian anti-tax campaign misguidedly dubbed “Heads on Sticks,” the theme of which (unsurprisingly) is to visualize politicians’ heads on sticks as punishment for favoring tax increases. On the John & Ken Website are graphics showing basically everybody’s heads on sticks . But their favorite target is the Republican governor of California, Arnold Schwartzenegger, whom they rail against constantly; at a recent rally in southern California, John & Ken egged on their followers to tear off the head of a cardboard Schwartzenegger stand-up, while other people in the crowd carried around Arnold’s head on a stick. John & Ken also repeatedly insulted the Republican Party, and urge their followers to not donate to Republicans or vote for them.